I have a Family Science degree (marriage and family therapy, mental health discipline similar to counseling) and a Computer Science degree. I've combined the two degrees to help entrepreneurs with the technical hurdles and the mental roadblocks (focus, performance, health, fitness and energy management).

Desperate For Clients?

"The one thing that has been bugging me is the “cluelessness” of my clients. And I guess this is partially on me, I am learning all the time HOW MUCH information I have to give and ask. But I also want to attract clients that WANT my services instead of “desperately needing them” ya know?"

Yes. I do know. Serving your clients at the highest level is empowering to both YOU and your ideal client.

You don't want to be picking up the pieces of their lives.

You want to be giving them a complete solution.

 Once you create a complete offer, hone your message and start talking to people about this higher level of service... you won't be desperate.

 And both of you will be a great deal happier.




Find Nichole Carlson:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Know us

Contact me

Name

Email *

Message *