I have a Family Science degree (marriage and family therapy, mental health discipline similar to counseling) and a Computer Science degree. I've combined the two degrees to help entrepreneurs with the technical hurdles and the mental roadblocks (focus, performance, health, fitness and energy management).

Are You Sabotaging Yourself? Here's 2 Reasons Why and 2 Ways to Stop


"I'm sabotaging myself. 

I am! 

I like feeling bad so I keep eating these foods that are making me feel sick. I really feel miserable."



When I heard her say this, it was true, but not in the way  she thinks she is.

She shouldn't be going on the diet or reboot she's 'trying' to make herself go on. 

She's 'trying' to eat healthy foods but it's not working. She keeps eating pizza. (I put 'trying' in quotes for obvious reasons.)

Why would someone sabotage themselves? Why wouldn't they want to do something that was good for them?

There could be many reasons, but here are a few.

They are bored. They have chosen a path they think is boring. If someone decides they need to lose weight, they might think 'DIET.'


If someone thinks about going on a diet, they think they will be eating boring foods and not be able to go out. They think of all of the negative, restrictive things about losing weight.

What they should do: They should look for ways they can lose weight and not be bored. They should find a couple of things that will move them forward and help them make progress.

What would you WANT to do? What could you do to make progress?

They are making it harder than it has to be. They imagine they have to go on this perfect diet or do some kind of reboot, but they DON'T. They only have to make progress.


If you make this hard on yourself YOU WILL NOT DO IT! Make it easy. Life is already hard, don't add to it.

BOOM!





Much love, energy and happiness,











Find Nichole Carlson:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Know us

Contact me

Name

Email *

Message *